Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Pet Blogging | Lets Watch TV!

Yea! Pet Blogging continues at Prophet or Madman. (You see, I know you only come here for my cats.) Anyway ... today's photo was taken on Sunday, April 8, by Mrs. Brainwise using my Treo 700p. She thought Otis looked so cute and comfortable all curled up next to me as I watched a little TV that morning.

And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: