Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Pet Blogging | Neighborhood Watch

Yeah, yeah ... I know. I missed posting a pet blogging entry last week. Sorry! I couldn't find my camera, and I had not downloaded the newest photos. No content = no post. Anyway... This week we see Milo (left) and Otis performing their Neighborhood Watch duties. We all rest secure in the knowledge that these guys will spring into action at the sight of any questionable activity.

"Hey ... did that look suspicious to you?"

Of course, they'll also spring into action upon sighting a bird ... or a rodent ... or maybe even another cat ... who knows for certain.

And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: