Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Pet Blogging | Toast

I previously posted a set of resolutions, and I don't want to break them too soon. So here is the return of Friday Pet Blogging at Prophet or Madman! Mrs. Brainwise and I observed the dawn of the new year as we usually do -- in front of the television. We usually watch a movie or two and then toast the new year after the ball drops (as hosted by the unstoppable Dick Clark). As you can see in this week's Pet Blogging offering, Otis had a hankering for some bubbly:

"Is that for me? I love 2007!"

I'm surprised he didn't go for that chocolate piece that was sitting practically in front of his little nose.

And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: