Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Pet Blogging | Down for the Couch (Otis)

I haven't posted much this week, but I have to participate in Friday Pet Blogging! It's been a slow week for pics -- I've been busy with some other projects. But last night, Otis was so darn precious that I had to snap these shots with my Treo:

Down for the Couch

Down for the Couch, Too

He's a knucklehead, but at least he's a cute knucklehead. And here are the obligatory links to more good cat (and other pet) blogging ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for previous Milo & Otis appearances (currently up-to-date through Sept 2005. I'll finish the updates soon, I hope!).
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.

No comments: