Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Blogs Illustrated -- It's Keen!

My madman LokiSpeak (whose fledling blog has fallen silent; a protest of sorts against the election results) sent this keen link to me. Blogs Illustrated is a ring of blogs that all use art -- illustration, painting, photography -- as their blogging idiom. Here are a few I checked out... Guild of Ghostwriters is a "(mostly) hand drawn blog." Blaugustine is ... I'm not going to try to explain this one. OK, well, maybe I will try. This blog features photogs and illustrations from a cartoon alter ego. Or something. Sketch Blog of the Day is ... pretty much what it sounds like. Watch Tom Draw is a journal of drawings ... you know, like "Dear Sketchbook" instead of "Dear Diary. There are currently 55 active members in the ring. Go explore!

No comments: