Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Pet Blogging | Foot

Friday Pet Blogging returns to Prophet or Madman! The masses rejoice! I apologize for the gap in my pet blogging posts. As you may know, my left foot is broken, and it is serious enough to require surgery. And since the Brainwise household is totally preoccupied with feet, we thought this would be a good photo to share today:

"Evil is afoot!"

Well, not evil so much as mischevious. It's Otis' foot! And it's not broken, thank goodness. Support pet blogging! View more pet blogging posts! Here are some suggestions...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for previous Milo & Otis appearances (currently up-to-date through Sept 2005. I'll finish the updates soon, I hope!).
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.

No comments: