Saturday, July 22, 2006

Getting Fizzy With It

A friend sent an interesting link to me. It's to a site that sells something called ... The Fizz Cup. My first impression is that it is one of those things that could only exist in a movie or tv show that was trying to capture the feel of ... I don't know, something like the 50's crammed into the 80's. Here, take a look for yourself: So, what do you think? Does anyone have one of these things?

No comments: