Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Pet Blogging | Dressing Room Jitters

"So, tell me truthfully ... Does this box make my butt look huge, or what?"

OK, I'm pretty certain that Otis is never this self-conscious, and he is still so thin from his whole ordeal with FLUTD that the idea is ludicrous. I guess that's what makes it so humorous to me. Note that he no longer has that funny shaved baboon butt look going for him. Nope, now his butt is in that awkward in-between stage of just-fuzzy-enough. Click the pic for a larger image.

The Modulator has a compilation of today's pet posts from other bloggers. Previous Milo & Otis appearances on Prophet or Madman are indexed here ... just in case you missed one. And do keep your eyes peeled for the next installment of the Carnival of the Cats, served fresh every Sunday.

No comments: