Friday, December 31, 2004

Friday Pet Blogging | End-Of-the-Year Edition

It's the end of the year as we know it, and I feel fine. Well, actually, I'm numb. I have had a hard time wrapping my mind around the tsunami tragedy that is closing out the year. It is at times like this that I turn to my pets.
First up, here is a shot of Tootsie and her brother, Snuggles. I captured them at my sister's newly purchased house in my hometown. Tootsie belongs to my sister and niece, while Snuggles belongs to my parents. Oh, and the cow toy that is in Snuggle's mouth ... that belongs to Tootsie. Good thing they are so sharing.
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE -- Snuggles plays with Tootsie's Xmas Cow. Tootsie and Snuggles. (Click for larger image)

Next we have our own boys, Milo & Otis, checking out a gift from their grandparents (on their mother's side). Toys and goodies, woo hoo!
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE -- Milo and Otis with gifts. Milo and Otis checking out their gifts. (Click for larger image)

Milo sure loves that spot under the tree. Isn't he just the picture of contentment?
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE -- Milo under tree. Milo naps under the tree ... again! (Click for larger image)

And because you can never have enough cat pictures (according to my lovely wife), here is one more shot of our boys. They are so devoted to each other.
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE -- Brothers Napping. Brothers in ... Naps. (Click for larger image)

The Modulator has a compilation of today's pet posts from other bloggers. Meanwhile, the M & O Archives sports a set of links for other Milo & Otis appearances on Prophet or Madman.

1 comment:

CyndyMW said...

Cute, cute cute!!! I keep saying this, but now that I have a camera I've got to start taking pictures of my Tyson.