Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday 80s Flashback for November 2, 2012 (Blackout!)




[Blackout!] -- Hello, 80s-philes! I hope you are faring well after Hurricane Sandy. My home has been without power since Monday evening, and it looks like it will not be restored until Sunday, November 4. That means ... we have been without power for about 84 hours at this point. Therefore, I proclaim a blackout today! I'll be back next week with a full post.

But I wouldn't leave you with no music whatsoever, you know. I took a few minutes while at rehearsal today so I could post at least one video. I hope you'll agree that it is most appropriate: "Blackout" by Scorpions from their 1982 album of the same name.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,

You've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. http://mackthewriter.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/the-liebster-blog-award-nomination/ You may accept or not, as you wish. :)

Cheers,
Debbi