Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday Pet Blogging | Milo on the Couch

I just looked at my archives, and my last Friday Pet Blogging post was on January 26 ... of 2008! I've heard of sabbaticals, but that's a bit ridiculous. I would blame Facebook (as I have in the past), but I don't think I was using Facebook that early in 2008.

Anyway ...

It's time to get back into the swing of Friday Pet Blogging. We'll ease back into it with this comfy capture of Milo sprawled out on our couch.


My wife thought he looked just like a teenager flopped out on there. What she meant was: He looks like a bum!



And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  3. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!
  4. And for a funny and saccharin sweet photo collection of cat, kitty, and other critters that have been tagged with LOL, go see I Can Has a Cheezeburger? Really, these are good.

2 comments:

Nielle said...

Pet humor keeps me sane most days :) (my own kitteh and the interwebz amusement)
Ziggy the kitteh earned his rent recently comforting me while I was sick... otherwise he's kind of a bum too :)

Brainwise said...

I got that from my dad. He looks at pics of our cats, shakes his head, and says, "What a bum." Doesn't matter what the cats are doing.