Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Pet Blogging | Sphinx?

Milo has taken quite the liking to my latest backpack. I'm not sure if he thinks he is guarding it, or just wants to be close to it. Of course, it could very well be that he thinks it belongs to him.

"Me ... and my .... backpack."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr. This is my toy!"

And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!
  5. And for a funny and saccharin sweet photo collection of cat, kitty, and other critters that have been tagged with LOL, go see I Can Has a Cheezeburger? Really, these are good.

No comments: