Wednesday, November 22, 2006

AWOL (again)

Hey there Prophet or Madman-philes. I have not dropped off the face of the known world. I was just completely wrapped up in trying to meet deadlines in three areas of my life: professional (day job), creative (theater gig), and studies (papers and projects). I am happy to say that any rumours of my demise were entirely premature. In fact, everything seems to be turning out well in all three areas. I will be back to write more on these topics. I just wanted to touch base for now, let folks know that I am alive, and that -- yes -- more Milo & Otis pics will be posted in the near future. Meanwhile, if you are in the area, go to Montgomery Theater and check out the final production of the year: The Desk Set. It's the revival of a 50-year old gem. Written by a local guy, The Desk Set was the toast of Broadway in 1955 and was made into a Hepburn-Tracey movie in 1957. I was the lighting and sound designer for this gig.

No comments: