Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friday Pet Blogging | Catanatomy

Mrs. Brainwise has been snapping pics faster than I can upload them to my Flickr account (here). And about 2-4 times more often than I post here these days. But your patience has been rewarded with this up close shot of Milo's cute li'l nose ... and tongue.

tongue-close

Milo thinks Friday Pet Blogging is lip-smacking good!

Check out the rest of the parts in this set: Catanatomy

And one by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity ...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: