Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Pet Blogging | Perfect Fuzzy Faces

This evening I downloaded the latest set of photos from the Nikon CoolPix. I had taken a bunch of shots at rehearsal on Tuesday (The Last Five Years at Montgomery Theater). Unfortunately, I didn't get anything worth sharing. But I did come across a surprise or two. Mrs. Brainwise must have recenlty lifted the camera because I know I didn't take these nice pics of Milo and Otis showing their perfect fuzzy faces:

Milo throws a carefree glance over his shoulder. (Yes, Mom still has that damn camera!)

Otis ponders the miracle of a sunbeam. (Actually ... he's either zoning out or wishing he could catch a bird.)

I gotta leave the camera unattended more often.

And here come the opportunities to see more pet blogging posts...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: