Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Pet Blogging | Design Feline

Milo, though a bit cautious or skittish, is insatiably curious. And he really has a thing for my books and such near the couch -- particularly my backpack. Well, while I was out on Sunday, and had the backpack with me, Mrs. Brainwise snapped some excellent shots of Milo milling about my stuff. He was probably looking for the backpack. Instead, he found himself on (digital) film. Now, you tell me: Doesn't he look like he is ready to unleash a life-changing design?

My slipcover is orange, of course .... it is covered with my divine fur.

One by one, the pet blogging posts steal my sanity (but I don't miss it much)...

More Pet Blogging
  1. See the Friday Ark, featuring a compilation of today's pet blogging posts, over at The Modulator.
  2. Check the M&O Archives for some previous Milo & Otis appearances.
  3. Carnival of the Cats, coming at you every Sunday.
  4. And one of the funniest/cutest/obsessivest (OK, I know that's not a word!) sites for cat photos, StuffOnMyCat.com is a must see. Take it from them: Stuff + Cats = Awesome!

No comments: