Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Pet Blogging | Yin & Yang in Repose

I don't know if they are Taoist, but Otis & Milo are certainly experts in duality. This photo catches the brothers doing their level best to imitate the famous Yin & Yang symbol:
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE -- The Yin and Yang of Cat Napping
Time to take a nap.
Snuggle up real close to me.
I'll purr you to sleep.
[from Cat Haiku]
Can you imagine how happy I was to catch them like this and be able to snap a photo? Two cats can live as cheaply as one, and their owner has twice as much fun (Lloyd Alexander).

The Modulator has a compilation of today's pet posts from other bloggers. Meanwhile, I maintain the M & O Archives page, a set of links to other Milo & Otis appearance on Prophet or Madman. Just in case you missed one.

Photo Date: January 30, 2005

2 comments:

Rahel Jaskow said...

What a completely beautiful picture!

Kimberly said...

Oh, that's a wonderful photo. Our brothers sometimes sleep head to tail, with all eight paws in the middle, but I've never been able to catch them with my camera.