Saturday, November 09, 2013

Friday 80s Flashback for November 8, 2013 (on a Saturday)



[Sneak Peak] -- I spent most of the past week prepping for a tech rehearsal and an all-day class. The rehearsal took up the entirety of my Friday, and the class was all of Saturday. Hence, I did not have time to write a proper Flashback post for you. I will, however, provide a sneak peak at next week's Friday 80s Flashback ... 

Flashback Video"Whatever moves beyond these walls | She'll know the facts when Sunday comes along."




Dedicated 80s-philes can find more flashbacks in the archives. As always, your comments are welcome on today's, or any other, flashback post. And if you like what I'm doing here, please share the link with your friends. If, however, you don't like the flashback, feel free to share it with your enemies.

And if you are on Twitter, and feel so inclined, please +K my influence in Music on @klout.

I'll see you in seven!

No comments: