Friday, November 26, 2004

Friday Pet Blogging -- CATS

[Wouldn't ya know it. I wrote this post before I left my house on Wednesday and saved it as a draft so that I could easily publish it for today. And then I promptly forgot to do so! Oh well, here is my late entry for Friday. Next Friday I will post pics of my parents' new puppies -- I just spent a good bit of my Thanksgiving Day taking digital pics of them!] Here are a couple of recent photos of our boys, Milo & Otis. First ... Milo!

Milo cleans foot -- click for larger image Milo follows good hygiene and cleans his feet after each play sesson.

And then ... Otis!

Otis looking for mischief -- click for larger image Otis: "What kind of mischief can I get into now...?"

I'm guessing that Otis is looking to jump right on Milo's head. Wouldn't be the first time.

Don't forget to check The Modulator for today's compilation of pet posts from other bloggers (as well as links to archived compilations). And you can check Prophet or Madman's previous Pet Blog posts for more Milo & Otis:

No comments: